Thursday, August 17, 2023

Bible Journaling; Baby Girl 3

I haven't did any bible journaling in a long time, but I wanted to do something to record my granddaughters' births. Of course I didn't think of it for the first two, but I do plan on doing something similar. 

As you know, I do not have a bible journaling bible. I use my Mom's Devotional Bible and add some color/art in the margins. I don't want to cover any of the versus so I keep mine pretty simple. 


The first thing I did was look in the index to find babies as the subject. There were four so I chose the third entry since Jhene is the third grandbaby. Then I grabbed everything pink and baby that I thought I would use and just started playing!


Check out the process video:


I added a flap to add more details and secured it with pink washi tape on both the front & back to create a hinge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!