Tuesday, August 1, 2023

November MIR Layout

I didn't have many additional photos in November since most activities this month were multi-photo events which required full layouts. I like to do Month In Review layouts for those one off events that are great to be recorded but don't necessarily need a full layout in itself.

I used a tutorial from Scrapbooking The Day Away (Scrapbooking With Ann Marie). This is a fabulous site with lots of tutorials, sketches and all things scrapbooking. You'll definitely get lots of inspiration on this site. There's a free and paid membership - check it out HERE.

I love the color combination of green & orange on this layout and I think it showcases the photos so well and lets us know it's fall. The layout has minimal embellishments but lots of photos. I did a little journaling on the pull out which has a photo of my finger after the stitches. It's pretty gross so I tucked it under another photo instead of showcasing it on the layout.

Check out the YouTube process video:


I cut six rectangles at 3.5 x 5.5 and six at 3 x 5. The six that are 3 x 5, were cut in half diagonally and adhered inside the larger rectangle. This all makes sense when you watch the video!

Products Used:
Patterned Papers: Simple Stories
Cardstock:  Brown from CutCardStock
Embellishments: Bo Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!