Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Hat Updo SF Style; Cricut Project

My hubby bought a plain hat and asked me to add the 49er logo to it. Of course, I will! He's been doing that a lot lately and it really is a smart thing to do. When you purchase official gear, they can be so expensive and creating your own is so much cheaper! I found this SVG online and adjusted the size for what I needed.

Now, I know what you're thinking...aren't the logos licensed? Yes, they are but from what I've read, you can use them for personal use.

I didn't take a before, but here's the hat completed.


I also filmed a quick & short video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!