Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Birthday Wish Layout; Finishing Up a Kit

It feels so good when you use up a kit. I'm sure you're going to gasp, but I ended up tossing the last of the scraps of this Secret Garden paper kit from Quick Quotes. Sometimes you just have to do it! I was on their Design Team years ago and this was one of my favorite lines.

I also used some Texas journaling pocket cards for mats on three of the photos. I could have just tossed those too, but I was so happy to use them for this layout! The blue arrow paper is cut down to 11.25 x 11.25" square and matted on Blast Off Blue Cardstock from CutCardStock. Although both of these papers are pretty heavy, I decided not to gut the blue cardstock. (Just a lazy decision more than anything)


This layout was inspired by a sketch from Scrapbooking With Ann Marie. If you haven't already, check out her website. It is so great especially if you're a newbie and need lots of inspiration!


Be sure to check out the process video on how I put this layout together using one full 12x12 patterned paper and lots of scraps, punches, stickers and imagination!


I post two videos a week and at least one will be scrapbooking and the other will be whatever I'm creating in the Command Center which is the name of my craft room and of course, blog. I hope you decide to hit the SUBSCRIBE button.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!