Thursday, September 8, 2022

A Couple of Cute Chicks Scrapbook Layout

You know one of the best things about scrapbooking is that you get to relive the moments when putting layouts together. I'm am so grateful for this hobby!

I'm getting closer and closer to catching up with my photos and these are from Easter, 2021. I'm using a sketch from Scrapbooking With AnnMarie (Scrapbooking The Day Away). She has decided to split the Design  Team in two so we only have every other week commitment to create layouts. This works out so much better for me!

Here's the layout and close ups:




Patterned Paper Measurements:
Floral Paper (10x7) and the Dark Pink Tone-on-Tone Paper is (9x9).
Strips are all 12" in length and vary in height from 1.25 to 0.5".

I didn't think this layout needed journaling since I believe the pictures tell the story and because this is layout is part of others from the same occasion. The key to using multiple patterned papers is to have a variety of "weights". The dark pink patterned paper is very small, plus the tone-on-tone look makes it read as a solid. The thin strips of the other patterned papers are just enough to add more interest without overwhelming the layout!

Here's the YouTube process video:

It was nice to use more of the Easter papers I purchased years ago and to use the last of patterned papers from an old collection.

I hope you like it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!