Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Gel Print 3D Flowers Card

Originally I had my Gel Plate pulled out and I was going to create some monoprints but realized pretty quickly that I still have so many that I need to use.

So...I pulled out my stash of monoprints and selected two different purple pieces and one green. I am using a floral die from Spellbinders to create these beautiful 3D flowers!

I filmed the process and you can check it out on YouTube.

I wasn't sure what the plan was except the flowers - which turned out so beautiful! After using my Creative Memories circle cutter to create a circle frame, I realized that the white background was way too boring for these beautiful flowers.


A paddle brush and two different purple inks came to the rescue! I just sponged on some color, splashed some Silver and Black Licorice Color Silk around and then added some clear glitter glue dots here and there.

All I know is I must make more of these flowers (and probably try to find a YouTube video of how to attach the stamen. I know I didn't do that right!)

The final card:
What a huge difference this card turned out with the addition of purple inks and splatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!