Friday, September 10, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #193


Don't you love a short week! Starting the work week on a Tuesday is always nice. This week I'm thankful for our local Veterinarian. Our dog, Gracie had to get a stye removed from her eye and a large "wart" removed from one of her paws. 

I don't know why, but I was so worried over how she'd react. She's not a very social dog and I kept thinking she'd be scared in the office while waiting for us to get her. Of course she was fine!

I'm thankful for our vet since they found two other "warts" on different areas on her body and after getting approval from us, they removed them for free. They took such good care of her and you can tell they love animals. It's comforting to know that when you leave your pet, she'll be in good hands!
Gracie's home now and was super hungry & thirsty but she's doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!