Wednesday, September 8, 2021

JJ; Love Where You Are

Inspiration is everywhere but I rarely take action when I see it. I saw an ad in an AARP magazine for Portugal. Nah, I'm not going there any time soon, but I loved the photo so much I decided to use it as inspiration for my latest Junk Journal entry.

The inspiration ad:

Here's the completed spread:


Check out the YouTube process video here:

Products I used:
Acrylic Paints in white, yellow, honey yellow, tan, blue, green, tan, silver/gray, hot rod red (I use a variety of inexpensive acrylic paints usually purchased at Walmart - no need for expensive paints here)
Black Stabilo pencil
Black S-Gel Sharpie pen 0.7 tip
Posca white paint pen
Beach Ball Blue Color Silk (Fun Stampers Journey/Spellbinders)

Tools:
Bubblewrap, Q-tips, Old Starbucks gift card and my all time favorite...my fingers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!