Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Stamp-tember #6; Baby Wipe Technique

Card #6 of the Stamp-tember series. I originally was going to stop at five, but I'm having so much fun! My hope is to complete ten projects - one new one every other day!

For this card, I used the baby wipe technique. Basically making my own ink pad by using stacked baby wipes & some re-inkers. The stamp that I used for this card is another one that I've had for a long time but only used a couple of times. I remember when I bought it - I loved it so much but I just wasn't sure how to use it. It's pretty large & solid! This technique is perfect to get some color variation.
Check out the video here:

More photos!


I combined the baby wipe technique with a 3D effect. Making my own 3D image by cutting parts of the image. 

This might be my favorite so far in the series. I didn't expect it to be so awesome! And if you view the video, you can see that I was able to create many other projects using my baby wipe ink pad.

Products Used:
Re-inkers from SU!; Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and the yellow (I'm sure it has some fun name, but I couldn't read the label).
Re-inkers from my stash: Gold and Hot Pink
Sentiment Stamp from the Flowers For You monthly stamp set from CTMH
Embossing Folder
Flat Back Pearls
Black Licorice Color Silk from FSJ
Cardstock from my stash

And by the way, I am keeping these stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!