Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Love To Craft Challenge Blog; September


There's a new monthly challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB) and the challenge theme is...anything goes.

I made the cutest cards over the weekend and I knew I had to share them! 

The gnome stamps were borrowed from my friend but I soon realized that I need to purchase them for myself! I used watercolor pencils to color them in and just fussy cut them out. I adhered the gnomes to two more layers of white (scraps) cardstock to add some height to each image. I like doing that instead of using foam adhesive for just a little extra height. I also used paper scraps for each card.

Added some enamel dots and viola! 




And in case anyone wanted to see a panoramic shot of my craft room a.k.a. The Command Center, here it is:

Be sure to link up your crafty project to the LTCCB before the end of the month!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!