Friday, September 24, 2021

Stamp-tember Card #7; Masking & Mixed Media

For this Stamp-tember card #7, I used the masking technique which turned into a mixed media card! It  took a whole different turn and I kept working on it and working on it until it became something that I liked. You'll see all the steps in the process video below.

I hope this is a good lesson...lol...keep at it until it becomes something you love!


What do you think? Do you like it? I sure to!

Products Used:
Stamp Set; Stampin Up!
Ink pads from SU!: YoYo Yellow, Lavender Lace, Pink Passion, Melon Mambo, Green Galore
Silver metallic ink pad
White fine point POSCA pen
Black fine tip gel pen
Tombow watercolor markers
Finger sponge daubers
Recollections glitter glues
Black licorice Color Silk from FSJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!