Sunday, August 1, 2021

LTCCB; August Challenge


August 1st already! Can you believe summer is almost over? Time for a new challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB). As always, the challenge theme is Anything Goes.

Here's my crafty project for August:

I bought this kit in the clearance aisle at Walmart and couldn't pass it up! Ok, maybe I cheated a little by using a kit, but I did take some creative freedom by adding cut vinyl on the paper piece in the middle and how I colored the flowers. The flowers have the feel of coffee filters - thin but not tissue thin. I colored them using the watercolor markers included in the kit and then soaked them in water. They have three layers each.

The background is the paper towel I used to soak up the wet ink. Isn't it fabulous!




Here it is hanging in my office cubicle.

Now it's your turn, create something...anything and link it to the LTCCB before the end of the month!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!