Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Five Day Cricut Challenge; Day #3; HTV

Day #3 of my personal Cricut challenge is here. Today I used HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) for my material. I have a few t-shirts that I bought specifically to add something to them and this cute pink bleached T was perfect for a "I'd Rather Be Reading" statement.

Check out the video to see how I put the two images together to create this beauty. Don't you love that amazing book with the flowers? Swooon!! I purchased it from Design Bundles.

Not only do I read all the time but especially during the summer since my daughter and I have our annual Summer Reading Marathon contest. This book just happens to be the one I'm reading right now.

If you're not already subscribing to my YouTube channel, be sure to hit the SUBSCRIBE button when you're done watching the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!