Friday, August 13, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #189


Friday! Do you know how much I love you? School is getting ready to start and it's been super busy at work. Lots more phone calls and visitors. But hey, the week sure did go by quickly. This week I'm thankful for...homemade tamales. I bought some from a woman outside the grocery store this week. I know what you're thinking...bought them from some woman outside the grocery store...what?!?

This is the norm in my town and these were good! She also had beans & rice and homemade salsa. So good and I didn't have to cook dinner for two days!

What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!