Thursday, August 12, 2021

Five Day Cricut Challenge; Day #5

Today is the final day for my personal Five Days of Cricut Challenge. I wasn't sure what to do for this final day. Honestly, I started one project but then realized I needed a portion of it to dry overnight and I just didn't have that kind of time for this particular challenge. So I saved that project for another day (you'll see it soon) and started a new one. 


I purchased a bunch of venti size cups so I decided to personalize one of them.

See the video here:

I love the state cut. I purchased the SVG from Design Bundles. The bundle includes all 50 states and I want to say four different styles for each state. This one is my favorite! Pretty cool.



The video shows the vinyl as red, but it's really a bright pink. I almost used a neon pink, but my daughter said it was too bright. LOL

The cup holder was created by wrapping two empty vinyl rolls with patterned paper and then creating a triangle base with the same patterned paper and adhering it to the back. This works perfectly for these type of cups as well as coffee cups, glass mugs & wine glasses.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge but it was really a challenge. I had to start and finish a project plus all the other stuff involved when posting on YouTube. 

If you're not already, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell so you can be notified of all my new videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!