Thursday, July 29, 2021

Using Vinyl on Other Things


Look what I found at the Dollar Tree! This super cute & fun glow-in-the-dark beach ball!

And then I added vinyl and made it even more fun!




I found the Splish Splash cut with the First Years set and the mermaid on the Winter Character Images (I didn't realize it was a holly in her hair until I cut it - oh well). I used a dark blue vinyl to place on the beach ball.

I didn't want to break the glow stick for the photos but I can't wait to see this in the pool. (By the way, we don't have a pool but my DIL's parents do and they live across the street. My granddaughters love swimming and I'm sure they will have fun with this!)

I went back to the Dollar Tree to buy more but of course they didn't have any.  So fun and the glow stick can be replaced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!