Saturday, July 10, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #185

 


Happy TGIF Thankful Friday on Saturday! Sorry I missed posting this yesterday but I'm visiting my sister and mom in Tucson, Arizona. It's hot over here and humid. Whatever happened to the "it's a dry heat"? LOL  It's rained most nights but has cooled down at night and by that I mean, cooled to the 90's versus the 100+ during the day.

Don't get me wrong, I love it which is what I'm thankful for this week...visiting family, relaxing, and getting a pedicure!

Isn't the turquoise perfect for Arizona!?! I don't know why I don't get pedicures more often. This is only my second time.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!