Thursday, July 15, 2021

Sketch n Scrap; Layout Sketch #229

I feel so behind on my scrapbooking and having a sketch to start your pages really does help! I love the current sketch at Sketch N Scrap challenge site.

Here's my layout:
Close Up of the sushi rolls:
My daughter & I went to Godzilla Sushi in San Francisco and loved the themed restaurant. I love the woodgrain base on the sketch but decided to use brick since the mural behind my daughter was a brick wall. The orange is a vellum piece I've had forever and thought coordinated with the walls of the restaurant. I wasn't sure what other colors to go with so I settled on black/white. These papers were pulled from my scrap bin.

And don't you love the sushi Washi tape? So perfect for this layout!

I used my Cricut to create the title and the sushi embellishment. The hearts were fussy cut from a patterned paper scrap also in my black/white scrap bin.

Be sure to link your layout to the Sketch N Scrap challenge blog before the end of the month to be eligible for the monthly prize.


1 comment:

  1. Love this Dorlene! That background paper is amazing and love your title work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!