Friday, July 2, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #184

This week went by so fast! I'm thankful for staying busy at both work and home. Busy, but not crazy busy! I'm thankful that summer is here and we have hot days and hot nights but it feels so good!

Hubby bought me an ice cream maker and I'm hoping to use that over the weekend - YUMMY!

Share what you're thankful for this week in the comments below.


I'm giving some thought to a short & quick YouTube series focusing on the Cricut and Cricut projects. Leave me some thoughts on that or if there's any project you'd like to see me create. I'm thinking something like "Five Cricut Projects in  Five Days" kinda thing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!