Friday, April 17, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #126


TGIF; Thankful Friday to you! I actually had to go into work this week and I am thankful for that. It was nice seeing a few coworkers, actually getting ready to go somewhere and being on a routine. I’ll be back to the “work remotely routine” until the week of May 11th.

What are you thankful for this week? What are your new norms and are you doing ok?

Let me know in the comments.

Until next week!

 Here are some photos of a cactus rock garden the females in my household painted and put together.

 I should have tossed this old rusted baking pan out but knew I’d find a use for it. It is perfect for filling up items from the Command Center to bring downstairs in one trip! If it gets banged up or paint on it, it’s ok! The rusted pan gives it some character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!