Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog; April - For The Girls

Happy April Fool's Day! The challenge at the LTSCB for the month of April is For The Girls! I decided to do a scrapbook layout of my daughter & I with our scrapbook group of friends at last year's Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. This year's expo is right around the corner and I can't wait!

I used a Scrapbook Generation kit and it was perfect for these photos!
I also used some items that were a freebie from the Expo since we attended the crop.
 Look at that Washi! Isn't it great!
I created some clusters using both the sticker sheet from the kit and dies from the freebie kit. I love that they coordinated.
The stamps were a collection in the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo pack too! They are a little hard to read but they say, "all I can say is it was fun" and "what happens at the crop goes into the scrapbook". Isn't that the truth!
This was a fun page to put together since it included some of my favorite people and my favorite hobby!

Your turn...click on over to the LTSCB and link up your "For The Girls" project!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout!! And a great way to celebrate these fun memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!