Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Bash Your Stash; (Nature) Stamps Part II

I made more cards using the stamps from my “Nature” drawer. I wasn’t too sure about the lily pond stamp, but after playing with it, I did decide to keep it.

Here they are:
Watercolor markers & water brush
Two background stamps & heart punch
Baby wipe technique

Now there’s plenty of room in the drawer to see exactly what I have!

There are a lot of stamps that I didn’t play with this time, but I have used them before and knew I wanted to keep them.

The next stamp drawer that I’m going to play with is “Animals”. This is going to be a tough one but I do need to weed through it. Even though they are so cute, I rarely use them.

If you are looking for a particular animal stamp (especially a dog breed), let me know. I’d love to gift one to someone who will use it.

Also, remember if you would like me to send you a handmade card as part of my 2020 Goal, let me know.  If that card will be one that you send out to someone else, I can leave the inside blank. Send me an email which you can find under the “Contact Me” tab from the homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!