Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bash Your Stash; (Nature) Stamps

Since I have extra time in The Command Center, I have decided to do a Bash Your Stash series. What this means to me is this:
I have so many stamps that I don’t even remember or know what I have. Some I purchased, some were freebies and some were gifted (read about Rubber Paws Here). With that being said, I’m going to go through my stamps, one drawer at a time. By going through these drawers, I’m going to use these stamps for some sort of project and then decide if I want to keep them or give them away.

This first post is going through my Nature stamp drawer (they are at least organized by category). Here are some cards using some of the stamps:
 Black/white card
 Gelli print background & markers to color the stamped image
 Using an acrylic block as a stamp
 Circle mask & acrylic block as a stamp
Ink blending w/three ink pads in a circular motion
Mixed media background

I did move many to the give away pile which left room to organize a little better. I also stamped each one that I’m keeping on a piece of copy paper so I can index what I have in this drawer.

I hope you stayed tuned for more posts on this new series.

If you are interested in receiving a handmade card from me, send me an email which you can find in the “contact me” tab on the homepage.

1 comment:

  1. I like the thinking of you and the mixed media background the best. they are all great. great idea!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!