Saturday, April 25, 2020

Single Page Layout; Award Ceremony


I created this one page 12x12 layout using embellishments from Dear Lizzy It’s All Good collection.

When I saw this collection, I knew I had to have it all! I even bought extra sheets of this paper:
Don’t you love those hand signs? 

See the YouTube video as I’m putting the layout together. Once I selected the color scheme, the rest was easy to put together.




We are so proud of our daughter for winning After School Program Leader of the Year for our county. She deserved it!

Majority of the embellishments are from the Dear Lizzy collection. The felt flowers are from Queen & Co., and the other random stickers are from my stash. The title was cut using various fonts on the Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!