Friday, January 25, 2019

TGIF: Thankful Friday #75

FRIDAY! Woo Hoo! I'm so glad to see you. Even though it was a short work week, it is a relief to get another break.

Hubby and sons are on their way to Reno for a Bachelor Party for DS1. Which means my daughter and I will be doing girl stuff with my daughter-in-law.

This week I am thankful for long time friends that have become family. We had a great weekend celebrating a 60th birthday. We ate, drank and danced...a lot.


 Yes, there was live music in the house! The lead guitarist and drummer are friends of ours.

Happy weekend and please leave a comment of what you are thankful for this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!