Saturday, January 5, 2019

Super Mario Kart Birthday

I made the cutest treat bags for my nephew's 6th birthday next week. He's having a Super Mario party and believe it or not, my sister actually gave me a week's notice!

Here are the treat bags:

I bought these white "lunch" bags at Hobby Lobby. They were 50% off so it was perfect. The bags are 4.5 x 9". I added the first layer of red/green and then the blue cardstock on the bottom half. The overall straps were cut at .75 x 4" and the buttons were a 3/4" circle. I only covered the front of these bags. The letters were cut with my Cricut using the Mickey Mouse Font cartridge.

I also cut some mustaches and full faces of Mario and Luigi all per my sister's request.

Happy Birthday Joey!

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun!! I love the mustaches!! Too cute!! What a fun party :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these are adorable ...you did a fabulous job
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!