Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Remembering 2018

Happy New Year! It’s been a fast and exciting 2018 and I’m looking forward to 2019 and what it will bring. A recap of 2018:

This year I opened an Etsy Shop, IG account and was on three Design Teams. I truly enjoyed being on new design teams but am also glad to take a break from them. Quick Quotes was only a year commitment and the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is closing at the end of 2018. I will continue to use my Cricut and use Quick Quote products like I have in the past so nothing much will change on those except projects will be on my timeline.

I do want to add more items to my Etsy Shop and will have more time to create items since I won’t have the commitments any longer. I’ve sold items, but I know I could do more.

In 2018, I also started junk journaling and LOVE every minute of it! Be sure to click my label of “Junk Journal” if you are interested in seeing any of my pages. I also started following specific people on YouTube. Hey, which reminds me that I also posted public videos on YouTube myself. My channel is under my name, Dorlene Durham. I need to get better on filming, but that is a learning process and something I have to remember to do since most times I start a project and then say, shoot, I should have filmed it! LOL

My DD and I also make many, many changes to our craft room...The Command Center. It is so much better organized. We have lots more to do but with the addition of a tv was a daring move. I say that because when it’s on, it’s hard to continue to craft. LOL I’m looking forward to watching my favorite YouTubers on the bigger screen!

I hope you continue to follow my blog. It keeps me inspired to do more projects and challenge myself to new and different things.

Happy, happy New Year to all of you! I wish you all health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!