Friday, January 4, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #72

Well, it seems I missed a couple weeks of this series. I was busy living life and celebrating the holidays. Which leads me into what I'm thankful for this week.

I had to return to work this week, but I'm still grateful for the new year and another new year of possibilities. I got an ETSY order the week of Christmas which is a great way to end 2018!

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year and continued health, wealth and happiness for 2019!

Your turn...leave a comment on what you are thankful for this week or let me know your New Year Resolution.

I stopped making resolutions along time ago, but I do hope to increase my ETSY store and work on organizing the Command Center.

1 comment:

  1. Well Dorlene, as I’m late for WOYWW visits (sorry) I thought to comment here. BTW the scrapbook pages are gorgeous. I love the new tv for your room...and the phot o which shows how beautifully tidy and organised it all is. So I should start by saying my first resolution is not to be a bit jealous of your room! Seriously, I want to keep my room tidier and be more productive. The rest....will happen! happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!