Thursday, January 3, 2019

Paper Pad Party #4 with RTS

The right side of the second two page layout for the Recording December/Paper Pad Party challenge that I’m doing with RTS Scrapbooking. If you haven’t heard of her, check out her YouTube channel for lots of inspiration and to watch/learn more about the faux December Daily layouts.

Close Ups of the embellishments:


This is something I really want to continue during the year. I didn’t think I’d remember to take one photo a day but there were plenty of days when I struggled taking ONLY one photo a day.

I still haven’t decided how I’m going to journal the pages since I do want to note why these particular photos were taken - you know, the why/where/what. Stay tuned, I’ll post all four layouts (or the two 2-page layouts) when they are done, done.

1 comment:

  1. Nice LO and thank you for the link - something I ned is help in this area.
    Hugs & Happy New Year - Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!