Friday, January 26, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #28

Another Friday and another week to be thankful!

This has been a weird week - nothing really notable, but just weird. It's cold and foggy outside and I just want to be home, but off to work we go!

I'm thankful this week for our first ETSY order!

Thankful for family and friends who are encouraging and inspiring and thankful I have the opportunity to "talk craft" with so many people.

Thanks for being in my inner circle and continuing to pump me up.

Now it's your turn...what are you thankful for? Leave a comment and let me know what you're thankful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!