Friday, January 19, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #27; Quick Quotes Introduction

TGIF; Thankful Friday - This week I'm thankful for my planner. It's great to have one place to look for past events, planning new ones, and just as a memory jogger. I know calendars have been out there since the beginning of time, but the whole planner craze sure has made it fun.

Today is also my introduction to the Quick Quotes Design Team on their Blog Click on over there to read all about me - as if you didn't know me already - HA HA!

I had my daughter take a new bio photo since my last one was over five years old. She only took the one photo and we both were happy with it. Which is funny since I can't take a good picture to save my life.

My first project post will be later this month since I just received my box of goodies.  So excited!

I hope you become a regular at the Quick Quotes blog. Honestly, I just started following & they have incredible projects and we already know they have great products!

Be sure to leave a comment on what you are thankful for this week. I'd love to read all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!