Thursday, January 18, 2018

Bible Journaling; Nehemiah 13:31

More bible journaling. I just did simple stamping on the bottom corner of the page with some CTMH ink and my newest Bloom Art Stamps. An afterthought, I should have used clear gesso first since the ink bled through, but that’s ok. I also added some washi tape and outline the portion of the verse that I like, “Remember me with favor, O God”.

Isn't that what we all want? I know I slip and God shakes his head every time, but I'm so thankful that he continues to give me second chances. 



Punched out a tag from some scrap paper and that’s it. Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the blooms!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!