Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Junk Journal Post #3

Remember that black skull in the junk journal I showed the other day? See below:
Well, I worked on it some more to make it a sugar skull and here's the final page:
Close up:
The white pen drawings were made using a white gel pen & a white Sharpie paint marker. The flowers are an older Stampin' Up stamp. The words are from Tim Holtz sticker quotes. I love this quote book! The quotes are awesome. I used some black Tattered Angels glitter mist and splattered a little here and there. Oh, and the base page was the backside of a postcard - I watercolor painted it in purple.

The skull is a die cut used in baby shower decorations for my Goddaughter. I know what you're thinking...baby shower!?! They had a "Rock 'n Roll" themed shower in teals & black. I guess skulls mean Rock 'n Roll. LOL You might recall the diaper cake I made for the centerpiece. Check it out HERE.

I also did this on the back of the postcard. The woman is original to it, but I mixed media'd on and around her.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!