Tuesday, July 5, 2022

SNS; Fancy Fold Belated Birthday Card

I took a sketch from Sketch n Scrap and changed it a little to work with this fun Triangle Fold Fancy Fold card.


 And here's my card:
Inside:

I used double-sided paper for the front and inside from my scrap pile.
Pink Cardstock is from CutCardStock
Stamps are from CTMH and Stampin Up!
Alcohol markers to color the stamped gifts.

The triangle template was made by cutting a 3.5x2.75” rectangle and cutting it in half diagonally.

Check out the quick process video on my YouTube channel:

I am making so many fun fancy fold cards for my Monthly Card Kit and realized that I haven't been creating them outside of my MCK and that's why I decided to do something a little different with this sketch.

Be sure to click over to Sketch n Scrap to join this challenge along with any of the other three challenges there. They have two card and two scrapbook layout sketches per month and lots of great projects from the DT (hey, that's me) and linkers.

1 comment:

  1. This card is so amazing!! You rocked the sketch, love this interpretation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!