Thursday, July 7, 2022

London Bridge; Using Stamped Images on Your Layout

These are the last full layouts for my 2020 year. We visited the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City in Arizona. I used a really basic layout to lay my papers down but then jazzed it up with some stamped images, stickers and random die cuts.

Check out the YouTube video to see the process and here's some photos:



Left and Right:


And finally some close ups of the clusters:



The patterned papers are from the Let's Go kit from PhotoPlay
Gemstones from Queen & Co.
Font:  BFC Paper Craft in Cricut Design Space
Everything else is from my stash

Isn't this a fun layout spread?  I can't believe I had a washi tape of the British flag. That was an awesome find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!