Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Junk Journal Updo; Focus on the Good

It's been fun going back into my Junk Journal and completing some of the "unfinished" spreads in there. I love that most times, I have no idea how a spread is going to turn out and I LOVE THAT! This one page spread became a two page spread when I decided to include the leafy vine across both sides.



Check out the YouTube process video:


I hope it inspires you to do something similar. Remember, nothing is trash when it's in your craft room, be sure to keep all the pretty things and I'm sure you'll find a spot for them - especially in the Junk Journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!