Wednesday, June 15, 2022

We Love Santa; SNS Sketch

When I saw the current sketch on Sketch n Scrap I had the perfect photo for it. I almost forgot about this photo that was taken during Covid Christmas. Santa really thought outside the box this year by using a vintage truck to separate himself from the kiddos - no contact and no masks needed!


I used the last piece of patterned paper from this paper set from CTMH. The stamped images and rub ons were also from Close To My Heart. The vintage truck and title was cut using my Cricut.  

Here are some close ups:



It's actually a pretty easy sketch but with the variety of patterned papers and fun embellishments make this super cute!

Now it's your turn, click over to Sketch n Scrap challenge blog to work on your own sketch!

1 comment:

  1. What a precious photo!! LOVE that vintage truck, so fun! You rocked the sketch with a great mix of patterns, love your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!