Friday, June 24, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #227


Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday!

Hmmmm...what am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful that Summer Reading Marathon is in full force and I have already read FOUR books! I love this summer tradition that my daughter and I started back when she was a new reader and that our whole family (although they don't read with us) are into it with us.

This year seems a little different as we are discussing each book as we finish with each other. I like that. I've already read which I believe is going to be one of my all time favorite books, West With Giraffes by Lynda Rutledge.

It's a historical fiction novel and I loved it!

How about you? Are you a reader? Do you have a favorite book to recommend?

Also, let me know what you're thankful for this week! I'd love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!