Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Christmas Greetings

I love getting photocards in the mail during the holidays but never know what to do with them after the holidays pass. This year I decided to create a collage with a 6x12 flip flap to include all these precious photocards.

Watch the process video here:

I trimmed down and sometimes apart some of the photocards but made sure to include the family names for future reference. I am pretty happy how this turned out.

I hope this inspires you to do something similar with your own photocards and scrapbooks.

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel as I post at least two videos a week and one will always be scrapbooking.  The other will be whatever it is that I'm creating in the Command Center - which is the name of my craft room and of course blog.

You can also check out my IG account at @3sons_and_astar.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!