Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Golden Gate Bridge Layout; CutCardStock

When you take fabulous photos, you don’t need lots of embellishments for your scrapbook layout. That’s how I felt about this layout that I created for the CutCardStock blog.


I designed the page in Cricut Design Space by adding Golden Gate Bridge cuts to basic shapes.


I usually don’t cut the shapes since they represent photos and patterned papers but it’s good to see the whole layout as designed.

I used Pop Tone Wild Cherry and Whipped Cream for the title and bridge.


CutCardStock Pop Tone paper is 80# and perfect for cutting with the Cricut. And, it's on sale this month!
Be sure to check their blog and website for inspiration and sales! 

I added the punched border on the left because I felt it needed a little something over there and that's also why I stamped using white ink & generational stamping around the layout as well. I love that "Oh Yes". I think it's a lot of fun!

Don't look too close at the map patterned paper, it's actually a map of NY. I covered most of it with the photos so I think it still works. That was the only map paper I had in my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!