Sunday, June 26, 2022

Live Your Life Junk Journal Page


I love taking what I call a unfinished page and transforming it to something pretty. That’s what I did with this one. 
I used a regular pencil to draw some wonky leaves and then some black acrylic paint to paint around the leaves 
I used two different white paint pens to outline the leaves and to add splatter around the page. 

I recently found out that one of my longtime friends, over 40 years, had a heart attack and passed away this week. I’m still in shock. It’s unbelievable. I’m reminded that life is short, be sure to Live Your Life. 

I have a YouTube video on this if you want to check it out 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!