Thursday, April 14, 2022

What? Easter Is Here?!

Boy, the time has really gotten away from me. I just realized last night that Easter is this weekend! I made these super cute egg boxes from My Scrap Chick. They sell lots of SVGs and have a free image every month. This was one of them!

I figured this box would be pretty simple after tackling the 3D numbers and 3D baseball cap. It was!

I also created the tags with my Cricut. Now I need to fill them! I just bought a bag of jelly beans and chocolate and I need to get rid of them quick or else I'll eat them all!



Check out this quick video of me putting them together!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!