Monday, April 18, 2022

Scrapbooking With The Cricut; Print & Cut

Since I made the goal of two YouTube videos a week and at least one of those has to be scrapbook related, I have shortened the gap between the current date & my scrapbooking date.

If you haven't had the chance to check out my friend AnnMarie's scrapbooking site, Scrapbooking With AnnMarie (she's also Scrapbooking The Day Away on FB), you must do that soon! Check out the site HERE.

She has a free and paid membership options. Of course with the paid membership, you have access to many tutorials, classes, and so much more.

This is one of the tutorials and a great way to use up papers for a quick & easy layout base. The squares are 2.75 x 2.75 and 2.5 x 2.5" in size. I decided to mat the middle square to give it a more finished look.

The truck, tree and Santa were combined in Design Space and then flattened so I could print & cut it out. I duplicated the truck first so it can have a 3D effect. 


Please watch the video and see how easy this process really is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!