Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sparkly Card; CutCardStock

Spring is here and so are all the crafty projects that come from it. I’m already done with my Mother’s Day card and I love how sparkly it is! I used the Silver Glitter cardstock from CutCardStock and it was fabulous!
The card design is from Cricut Design Space but I made a few changes. Take a look at the sparkly silver swirl 
This glitter cardstock cut amazingly on the Cricut. I used the glitter paper setting and added more pressure and had absolutely no problem cutting it. And…there was no glitter mess on my work area! It doesn’t get much better than that!

All the flowers were cut using a variety of Pop Tone cardstock. The exact colors will be listed below. I used a bone folder to curve the petals and a quill tool for the spiral flowers.


Be sure to check out my post on the CutCardStock Blog.


CutCardStock Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!