Monday, March 7, 2022

Simple Coloring with Alcohol Markers

I gotta tell ya...I love this card. The bunnies are so sweet and coloring them in was so easy using alcohol markers!


I have not invested in expensive Copic markers but purchase alcohol markers in sets at Tuesday Morning, Ross and other discount stores. To me they do the same job and look just as good. The key is using a light, medium and dark shade when coloring.

Check out the quick video...I even show my face in this one!

Products Used:
Stamp Set:  CTMH
Markers:  Variety of generic alcohol markers
Ink: Archival Black
Sparkle and Outrageous Pink Color Silks from FSJ of Spellbinders
Ribbon from my stash
Patterned Paper from my scrap bin
Black Fine Point Marker and White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!