Friday, March 11, 2022

CutCardStock.com First DT Layout


YAY! I received my goodies from CutCardStock and had fun making this fun & cute layout of my granddaughter and her first birthday!  The sketch is from the Scrapbooking With AnnMarie site and it was super easy to put together.

The cardstock I used is listed below. If you place an order with CutCardStock, you can use my affiliate code which is embedded in this LINK. It doesn't change the price for you, but I get a small commission on it. How cool is that?

The colors I used coordinated so perfectly with the Magical Birthday collection from Echo Park. It's actually a pretty simple layout and I added some hand drawn bows, some splatter and sequins to pretty it up!

The bottom layer, Wedding Cake was gutted after I used the paper to cut the mat for Mickey ears.
Here's how it looks on the front view:
I like to do this when the two layered pieces are heavy to avoid too much thickness plus you can always use white cardstock!

I used my "L" ruler to make sure those strips lined up on the sides and also for photo placement.

Here's a close up of the sparkle and splatter!
Be sure to visit my post on the CutCardStock blog and leave a comment or two!

Products Used from CutCardStock.com
Wedding Cake 12x12 cardstock
Jet Stream 12x12 cardstock
Curious Metallic Black 110# cover weight
Pop Tone cardstock in Cotton Candy and Lemon Drop

Echo Park Magical Birthday - balloons (reverse side has the black w/white stars
Sparkle, Lemon and Outrageous Pink Color Silk by FSJ - Spellbinders
Sequins and fine point black pen from my stash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!