Thursday, March 3, 2022

6x6 Add In Flap

Do you use pocket page protectors in your 12x12 albums? I realized that I didn't use many for my 2020 album. Sure, it's November (in the album), but it's not too late to add one or two!

I love these pocket page protectors to add a variety of styles in my albums and they are great for occasions where there are lots of photos to be scrapped! Or in this case, I had one photo and didn't want to create a full 12x12 page for it.

I followed a sketch by AnnMarie in her scrapbooking site - go to the site HERE - and adjusted it for a 6x6 page. I think it worked well. I was able to get most of the elements on the layout as well as some punched shapes for embellishments and even a title!


I had to cut down the photo of my granddaughter a little but it all worked!

Check out the YouTube process video:

The backside will include a photo or two of my November Month In Review layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!