Wednesday, March 30, 2022

CutCardStock.com Layout


Wow! Can you believe I used 12 different pieces of cardstock and two patterned papers for this layout!?! I love these layered flowers and the faux polaroid embellishment! Selecting two different tones of colors for the flowers were easy with the multi packs from cutcardstock. I have a list below of the different colors that were used. 

Be sure to click on the link HERE to get to the website. Through their affiliate program, there is no change of cost to you but I'll earn a commission for any product that you order.


Some close ups:


I used my Cricut to cut the embellishments and it was so worth it! Don't you love it? CutCardstock paper is so easy to use with the Cricut - it cuts so smoothly! I adore the Curious Metallic in champagne. It's hard to see from these photos, but there is a beautiful metallic sheen to it.

Be sure to check out the process in the YouTube video below:

12x12 in Wedding Cake, Jet Stream and Black
Pop Tone: Pink Lemonade, Bubblegum, Berrylicious, Blue Raspberry, Banana Split, Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green
Basis:  Light Yellow
Curious Metallic in Champagne

Other Products Used:
Patterned Papers & letter stickers from Illustrated Faith, She Blooms
Scallop Border Punch from SU!
Adhesive from Tape Jungle (ATG Gun) and Nuvo Liquid Glue
Sketch by AnnMarie at Scrapbooking The Day Away

Click on over to the CutCardStock blog to read more about it there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!