Thursday, March 24, 2022

Pocket Page Layout

We didn't throw a traditional big first birthday party for Daisy because of COVID, but we still had fun and took a ton of photos.

I started off created layouts but then quickly decided to use the pocket page layout instead. I didn't do a lot of journaling with these, mostly filled the pockets with photos, but I did create a quick video to show my process.

Select photo placement first and then build on each "pocket" layout. I like to keep it pretty simple with punches and a few embellishments so I hope you like it. I hope you find inspiration to make your own pocket pages within your 12x12 albums. I love how it adds variety to the album and keeps them from being too thick!

The pattern papers are from Echo Park Magical Birthday collection. This paper is SO CUTE!

I also used a Mickey Head Punch from EK Success, Tab Punch by We R Memory Keepers and some Minnie & Daisy stickers from my stash.


Here's a copy of the layouts that this pocket page is sandwiched between:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!