Friday, October 9, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #149

Hey, this is a perfect week number for what I'm thankful for this week. I'm thankful that my daughter, Carly and I decided to join the 49 in 49 Challenge. It's a virtual fitness challenge to walk/run/roll at least 49 miles in 49 days. Yes, it's run by the 49ers and the Golden Heart Fund

I needed something to light a spark in me and this was it. I'm walking on the treadmill and from work to home and pushing myself each day.



It feels good to be active. This goes through November 8th.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!